Only applicable to online payment of radiocommunications fee.
- The personal data entered by the payer shall only be used for the handling of fee payment within the system;
- Data provided by users at this page shall be secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Online payment via this system can be made by using VISA or Mastercard credit cards, UnionPay Online Payment service, BOCNET or other payment tools accepted by the ePayment Platform of Macao Postal Savings;
- All payments made through this system shall be in Macao Patacas (MOP);
- MOP30,000 is the maximum amount for each transaction;
- This system is only one of the channels where payment can be made for radiocommunications fee. If payment is made via this system, it should be carried out as early as possible, and making payment on the due date should be avoided if possible. Macao Post and Telecommunications Bureau (CTT) will not be responsible for any kind of damages arising from an incomplete transaction caused by system problem;
- Once the online transaction is done, all the payment will not be refunded;
- Should you have any doubt concerning the amount shown on this page, please call 83969183 or go to CTT at Estrada de D. Maria II, n.os 11 a 11-D, Edifício dos Correios, 8.º andar, Macau during office hours before making the payment;
- In case of system failure or other situations which result in payment not supposed to be received by CTT, please contact CTT at your earliest convenience;
- CTT is not responsible for any failure in the communications network supporting the online service, nor for any damage or loss suffered as a consequence of such failure;
- CTT reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice and the payer is not subject to any claim whatsoever against CTT due to such alteration.
- Contact location: Estrada de D. Maria II, n.os 11 a 11-D, Edifício dos Correios, 8.º andar, Macau (CTT – Telecommunications Resource Management Division)
- Enquiry telephone: （853）8396 9183
- Fax: （853）2835 6328